Ep 32: Todd Duncan – How To Win Clients For Life
“Transactions will make you a living, but relationships will make you a fortune.” Todd Duncan
“Long-term sales success happens when high trust exists,” Todd says. In the mortgage business, you can have the best intentions in the world, but if you aren't sure how to build trust by asking great questions and offering strong deliverables, you aren't going to be trusted. Todd, dubbed “the Tony Robbins of the mortgage industry,” joins the show to elaborate on the topic.
Todd Duncan is the founder and CEO of The Duncan Group, a mortgage sales training and consulting company. He is a motivational speaker and an author who has written 17 books. Todd was also a top 1% Loan Originator, who financed over 5,000 transactions in twelve years.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of Todd's New York Times bestselling book, High Trust Selling. In this episode of the Loans On Demand Podcast, Todd talks about his life's mission to reach out to every mortgage professional in the industry and make a difference in their lives by using the book's proven strategy. He discusses a wide range of concepts with Luke, many of which will undoubtedly bring you to a new way of thinking.
What You Will Learn:
- The three most significant of Todd's fourteen laws in High Trust Selling.
- What finest piece of advice Todd received at the start of his career.
- How Todd benefited from conducting annual client reviews.
- Why it's crucial to stay in touch with past clients, and how to do it effectively.
- What the “talk less, sell more” concept is.
- How loan officers can build trust with realtors and borrowers.
- And much more!
“Transactions will make you a living, but relationships will make you a fortune.”
- Todd Duncan
How To Get Involved:
You can learn more about Todd by visiting his Website or connecting with him on LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook. Here's where you can get a copy of High Trust Selling on Amazon.